Using your administrative and organisational skills you will be responsible for scheduling rosters and timesheets while accurately updating databases and records. You will ensure that the sickness and annual leave processes are maintained for the team, as well as being responsible for a range of other office management duties.
Your strong relationship building and interpersonal skills will help you to communicate with Network Rails section managers, section planners, track maintenance staff and maintenance engineers.
Its not necessary for you to have rail industry experience. In fact, what will set you apart is your motivation and natural flair for dealing with people.
Do you have.?
- Knowledge of rosters and timesheets
- Knowledge of clerical support in a busy environment?
- Knowledge of database management?
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills?
- Experience of diary management and spreadsheet manipulation?
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel?
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Scunthorpe
Salary : £80.00 p day
Date Advertised : 14 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.