Do you come from an engineering or manufacturing background related to the steel industry?
We are looking for a Qualified Inspector needed for a busy machine and fabrication Company.
This is a new position being created within our fast-growing business specialising in the manufacture of engineering and machine components. Applicants must have the following:
* 3-5 years experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment.
* Previous mechanical inspection background with the ability to use basic hand measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges etc.) preferred.
* Knowledge of ISO9001:2000 or ISO/TS 16949 a plus.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in mechanical inspection and inspection techniques.
* Self starter and requires minimal supervision.
* Effective teamwork, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of and ability to use a wide range of precision measuring equipment.
* Ability to plan and perform highly precise measurements and inspections to assure compliance to ISO9001/13485 and customer requirements.
Salary to be negotiated upon application.
To apply please contact Mr J Swan on 01724 858661 or email your CV with a covering letter by clicking on the apply now button below.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Scunthorpe
Salary : Depending on Experience
Date Advertised : 13 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.