UP TO £30,000
6 MONTHS INTERIM
Our client is a hugely successful manufacturing company who are looking for a Project Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Design & Development Manager you will be responsible for the design and development of new products.
* Creating new designs, producing innovative engineering solutions to underlying issues
* Working on both current and new projects you will liaise with customers, suppliers, test facilities and legislative bodies
* Using engineering tools, such as FEA and Risk Analysis, this role demands the creation of highly detailed CAD models, specifications and engineering data
* Resolving problems and recommending innovative robust engineering solutions and remedies
* Taking ownership of designs and solutions and follow through from concept to production
* Creating high quality detailed engineering CAD drawings and supporting data
* Specifying components, materials and systems accurately and to a highly detailed level
* Preparing Bill of Materials
* Qualified to at least HND standard in an engineering discipline ideal
* Strong engineering experience
* Qualifications or training in the use of 3D CAD
* Experience of tooling an advantage
Suitable job titles include; Design Engineer, Project Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, CAD Design Engineer.
Commutable areas include; Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Goole, York, Selby, Beverley
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Hull, York, Scunthorpe
Salary : Circa £30,000
Date Advertised : 03 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.