Contact Manager - Industrial Waste Management - Waste Manager
Position: Contact Manager - Industrial Waste Management - Waste Manager
Location : The Humber - Lincolnshire - North East
Salary circa £30-35k basic
"If you have exceptional client and contract management ability with an Engineering aptitude or with Waste Management Sector Experience you could be the kind of person we are looking for".
A really exciting opportunity to join a billion turn over organisation and to be part of a mature and growing industry.
* To manage our waste services at our client's site
* To develop the client relationship and existing and new service provision.
* To be responsible for the safety and compliance across the site.
* Co-ordinate projects, working with our own staff across the organisation and external contractors.
* The successful candidate will have some financial responsibility.
* This role involves developing and maintaining quality relations with customers and prospects to ensure the company's image, reputation and achievements are represented to maximum effect.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
* The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role in industry sectors such as,
waste, utilities, engineering or other heavy industry
* It is essential that you have a safety qualification, ideally NEBOSH but definitely IOSH
* A degree would be desirable but not essential.
* A working knowledge of the waste industry or hazardous waste is desirable
* Working in a client facing remit essential.
* You will be a confident and engaging communicator with excellent inter personal skills and the ability to build credible relationships across our business and our client framework
* Other capabilities are being committed to the process of continuous improvement and having the ability to select and build a strong and well motivated team.
Contract Manager, Waste Manager, Waste Management, Heavy Engineering, Industrial Services, High Pressure Water Jetting, Tank Cleaning , Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Lincoln, Scunthorpe
Salary : £30-35k
Date Advertised : 02 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.