VACANCY - PROCESS OPERATOR
Position Process Operator at Theddlethorpe Gas Terminal working a 12 hour day/night shift pattern.
Responsibilities Monitor and operate TGT production facilities ensuring production objectives are met whilst complying with site core values and all legal requirements. Position Duties
* Produce comprehensive shift handover notes
* Carry out operation and monitoring of the process facilities
* Demonstrate personal commitment to safety by actively supporting site safety initiatives
* Compliance with TGT COMAH safety report and all site core values
* Reports any faults or unusual operational activities
* Routinely check the correct operation of fixed safety and fire protection systems
* Ensure safe start up and shut down of process facilities
* Gather and record data from process facilities
* Identify abnormal process conditions and take corrective action to ensure safe and continuous production
* Safely isolate/de-isolate equipment for maintenance purposes
* Laboratory analysis to ensure environment consent limits are not breached
* Previous petrochemical experience
* Knowledge of the process operations preferably in the oil and gas sector
* Working knowledge of safe systems of work (permit to work)
* Act decisively in emergency situations
Attractive remuneration package.
Closing date: Friday 22nd February 2013
CV's and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Mablethorpe
Salary : Attractive
Date Advertised : 14 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.