Sales Executive / Sales Surveyor - North Lincolnshire/Humberside
TribePost Ltd are working on behalf of Peter Cox Ltd to fill this vacancy.
Available vacancy: Sales Executive / Sales Surveyor
This position is based in: Home Based - North Lincolnshire / Humberside
Salary: £19 -22k pa (OTE £35k) + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a sales professional within the construction industry who wants the opportunity to grow their own area and take control of their own destiny.
With 60 years of trading behind us, Peter Cox has been the UK's leading property repair and Preservation Company since the 1980's. We operate from a network of regional service branches across the country all of which have fully trained and qualified staff. We work on both commercial and domestic properties; dealing with anything from damp control, timber preservation and wall stabilisation.
Despite the challenging economic climate our business continues to grow from strength to strength. We have ambitious and exciting plans to grow the business within North Lincolnshire / Humberside and are looking to recruit a sales surveyor to increase revenues and market share.
The successful field sales executive / sales surveyor will be expected to:
* Respond to all leads in a professional and timely manner and arrange appointments to visit customers
* Meet customers face to face and survey the properties of existing and potential customers
* Provide professional advice on all aspects of building preservation and remedial work
* Identify and analyse defects and provide proposals of how Peter Cox and our skilled technicians can help
* Follow up submitted proposals and convert into orders
* Consistently seek new sales opportunities and build relationships with organisations in the area
* Work to individual and branch revenue targets and KPI's
The ideal Field Sales Executive / Sales Surveyor will possess:
* Proven track record in a sales environment within the construction / building industry
* Relevant experience or knowledge of building maintenance, damp proofing or building preservation
* Excellent communication skills and able to converse at all levels
* A sound commercial judgement
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Tenacity, self-motivation and be driven to exceed sales targets
* Initiative to seek new business opportunities
Location: This is a home based field sales role where you will commute and develop relationships with potential customers located in and around North Lincolnshire / Humberside; You will be expected to visit our Lincoln branch at least once a week.
In return the successful field sales executive / sales surveyor can look forward to a competitive salary and OTE of £35,000 along with full and continual training.
This vacancy is being advertised by TribePost Ltd. The services advertised by TribePost Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Internal sales representative, External sales representative, Area sales manager, Sales manager, Sales consultant, Field sales representative, Building surveyor, Property surveyor, Quantity surveyor, Field sales surveyor, Preservation sales surveyor, Timber or Damp Surveyor or have experience in Construction sales, Building sales, Timber preservation or Pest control.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Hull, Leicester, Peterborough, Grantham, Derby
Salary : £19-22k, OTE £35k + Bens
Date Advertised : 07 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.