C £32,000 - £38,000 + PENSION
COMMUTABLE FROM LINCOLNSHIRE, EAST YORKSHIRE, SOUTH YORKSHIRE, WEST YORKSHIRE
Our client is a hugely succesful manufacturing company. This company is an innovator in their field and is recognised globally.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for Coordinating the activities in the area of program engineering, new product introduction and design in conjunction with the Programme Manager and engineering and design department
* Sourcing and inspection of equipment for capex projects
* Plant support for new product launches including training and transferring technical knowledge
* High regard for quality and customer specifications
* Equipment optimisation and cost reduction projects
* Liaising with the product and material development department as well as tooling and equipment suppliers
* Advising Product Engineers in relation to production equipment
* Educated to at least HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Project management experience in a fast paced manufacturing company
* A record of achievement in producing cost savings
* Experience of tooling ideal
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Barnsley, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Leeds
Salary : £32,000 - £38,000
Date Advertised : 22 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.