Construction Plant Fitter
Construction Plant Fitter Temporary
£12.00 to £13.00 per hour
Location: Scunthorpe (commutable from Doncaster, Hull, Grimsby, Lincoln)
Key Skills / Experiences: Construction, Diesel Fitter, Plant Fitter, Steelworks, Diesel Engines, HGV, City and Guilds, Scunthorpe
We are currently recruiting for Construction Plant / Diesel Fitters on behalf of our client who are a Multi-National Steelworks contractor based at Scunthorpe Steelworks.
Successful candidates must have experience working on maintenance and repair of construction plant, diesel engines, HGVs, military vehicles etc.
Responsibilities of Construction Plant Fitter:
- Must be qualified to city and guilds apprenticeship standard & have worked in a heavy industry environment
- Must have experience repairing and maintaining construction plant, conveyors, crushing and screening plants as well as HGVs and fixed plant
- Experience of hydraulic systems of Caterpillar, Komatsu, Terex and similar large mobile plant
- When required will have to perform basic welding & burning tasks
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Auto electrics experience beneficial
Applicants must have a flexible approach to working hours as there will be several different shift patterns. This is an on-going assignment which will become a permanent position for the right candidate.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, please send a detailed CV outlining your previous employment history.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Scunthorpe
Salary : £12 - £13 p hour
Date Advertised : 25 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.