You will be responsible for the management and implementationof a practical and cost effective day to day maintenance engineering.driving continuous improvementby utilising TPM,5s etc.You willbe able to develop your own team toservice, maintain and improve the production capacity of theScunthorpe site and its assets, with due regard to safety, quality and environmental issues.Using internal systems to develop good practices and OEE across site to drivethe business forward
Who we're looking for
* Ideally degree qualified in Engineering (Minimum HND)
* Previous experience in an Engineering Management role.
* Clear evidence of managing a department. where team leaders and supervisory management control the craft teams, is essential.
* COMAH experience is essential
* The use of PPM/TPM systems is essential
* Continuous Improvement techniques 5S, OEE is needed
* A recognised health and safety qualification is advantageous
About our client
Due to continued expansion they now need to recruit a high calibre Maintenance Manager for there South Humberside site.
What's on offer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Scunthorpe, South England, East Riding Of Yorkshire, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Salary : £45,000-£50,000
Date Advertised : 30 Mar 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.